Finally Gelish has decided to introduce some new shades rather than re-introduce the same colors as a “new collection”… not that I don’t love those colors (here’s looking at you, Queen of Hearts), but new colors are exciting!
Here’s a sneak peek at the new collection for Winter 2014, The Big Chill:
- The Big Chill – The collection’s namesake, a white and gray with pearl shimmer
- Call Me Jill Frost – For everyone who loves a great purple winter hue, this is a beautiful, deep purple with some pearl shimmer to it.
- Ice Skate, You Skate, We All Skate – This will make a lovely daily wear polish – a dusty emerald color, with subtle shimmer.
- I’m Snow Angel – To me this looks like one of those colors that will be beautiful on almost everyone – a deep red with a gold pearlescent glow.
- My Jewels Keep Me Warm – It’s a little bit copper and a little bit pink; and I am really looking forward to wearing this sparkler!
- Snowflakes and Skyscrapers – this pearlescent taupe color will make a great winter nude!
As you can see, almost all of these shades have a hint (or more) of pearl shimmer to them. I’m so excited for them. I think that look has been underrepresented in the Gelish lineup until now. Who else is ready to run out and buy them right now?!?!