No, really. Are you ready? ‘Cause apparently it’s happening!
I’m not looking forward to winter, but I am looking forward to Gelish’s Winter 2017 collection, called the Thrill of the Chill.
We don’t have any official info from Gelish yet, but I have seen the collection for sale on a couple sites. The colors are:
- Angling for a Kiss – dark red creme
- Ice Cold Gold – sparkly gold glitter topper
- Caviar on Ice – chocolate brown creme
- Let’s Kiss and Warm Up – deep wine creme
- My Main Freeze – pastel pink creme
- Don’t Let the Frost Bite! – very deep purple creme
I’ve noticed that there haven’t been any polishes labeled “Trends” lately, though one from each of the last couple collections seemed to have qualified. Is the “Trends” line kaput? If you’ve heard, please leave a comment below!
I realize I say this every time, but from what I am seeing so far, I am loving these colors. What do you think? Will you buy them now, or wait until the holiday rush is over?