Via the August 2019 issue of Nails Magazine, we have a sneak peak of the upcoming fall Gelish collection. It will be called Forever Marilyn, and will be Gelish’s second Monroe-centric collection in two years.
While the previous Marilyn Monroe Gelish collection was massive, with 12 colors in the collection, we’re back down the the norm with 6 colors for this fall collection. According to Gelish, these colors are “reminiscent of Marilyn’s classic Hollywood beauty and effortless glamour. They will be:
- Some Girls Prefer Pearls – pearl white
- All American Beauty – light cream
- A Girl and Her Curls – plum purple
- That’s so Monroe – bronze glitter
- Flirty and Fabulous – deep forest/teal green
- Classic Red Lips – classic red
Of course I’m guessing on the color descriptions, not having seen the colors yet in person. However, we should only have to wait a few more weeks, as new fall collections are usually released August 1!