So far as I know, Harmony hasn’t officially announced this collection in the U.S. but salons in the U.K. have been buying it for weeks now, and finally we’re starting to see it for pre-order on U.S. sites, so it should be safe to say that the collection we’re getting for winter 2019 is called Champagne and Moonbeams.
This collection has a whopping 12 colors in it, about double the usual collection. However, last year’s winter collection was huge, too. It seems that Gelish has begun issuing 12 colors in a winter collection, rather than two separate 6-piece holiday and winter collections. (There’s been no statement on the reason for that, but it seems like a reasonable solution if the company is going to produce the same number of polish options but wants to reduce marketing costs.)
From Gelish, this collection “…takes the glitz and glam of the Holiday season and balances it against subdued neutrals in stunning hues of pink, nude and mauve. Champagne & Moonbeams has the perfect range of colors for anyone looking for an ultra-luxe, sophisticated holiday manicure.” The lovely colors in this collection are:
- Let There Be Moonlight – Soft Gray Crème
- Sprinkle Of Twinkle – Silver Glitter
- A Starry Sight – Indigo Pearl
- Walking On Stardust – Red Glitter
- See You In My Dreams – Red Crème
- From Dusk Til Dawn – Mauve Crème
- Dancing & Romancing – Soft Pink Crème
- Copper Dream – Copper Metallic
- Gilded In Gold – Gold Metallic
- Shooting Star – Chocolate Pearl
- A Kiss In The Dark – Black Purple Crème
- Tell Her She’s Stellar – Nude Crème
These colors will also be available from Gelish Dip and Morgan Taylor Lacquer. I’ll also be looking for the Gelish Mini bottles at Sally Beauty in November. Stay tuned for my reviews after that!