It’s official – Gelish is trying to bankrupt me. Look at all these fabulous new colors that I must have! The winter 2018 collection was teased in the just-released October 2018 edition of Nails Magazine, and it’s called Forever Fabulous Marilyn Monroe™.
This upcoming collection has 12 colors that Gelish says “embody the spirit of all that is Marilyn Monroe. With classic shades reminiscent of her Old Hollywood beauty and exciting, vibrant tones that represent her iconic nature this color range is sure to leave a lasting impression just like Marilyn herself.”
The colors include:
- Batting My Lashes – deep mahogany crème
- Wish Upon a Starlet – red shimmer
- I Prefer Millionaires – copper plum pearl
- Ice or No Dice – gold glitter
- A Kiss from Marilyn – bright red crème
- She’s a Natural – soft nude crème
- The Camera Loves Me – burgundy crème
- Blue-Eyed Beauty – baby blue crème
- Some Like It Red – bright red glitter
- Diamonds Are My BFF – fine silver glitter
- Hollywood’s Sweetheart – rosy pink crème
- Wrapped In Satin – snowy blue shimmer
One thing I love about Gelish’s collections is how well-themed the polish colors in the collections are. The colors are carefully selected to complement each other, and this collection seems to be no exception. While there are some beautiful winter reds here, we also have some neutrals and mauves for your most conservative clients. Then there are some fun colors and bling polishes that we’ve come to know and love from Gelish. Actually, those bright and unique polishes are the ones that usually get me the most attention! And who doesn’t love a good glitter polish to ring in the holiday season??
Think of the nail art we can create with these as our canvases!
Since this is the winter/holiday, I expect it won’t be on shelves until early November. Looks like it should be available at your local CosmoProf or through authorized re-sellers online.
Which colors do you think you’ll be buying?